Lobster clasp key chain allows you to carry your support wherever you go! If jewelry is not your thing, this is a practical way to show your pride and care of someone with autism/asperger syndrome!
Quality Enamel Charm depicts Samuel Allen’s design of how it “feels to have Autism”. It has been so popular among neurotypicals trying to better understand Autism, that Aspergers101 integrated the design permanently into it’s logo!
Show your support and/or love for someone diagnosed with Autism. Feel good about your purchase not only for the quality, but knowing that 100% of the jewelry proceeds benefit the ongoing outreach of the 501c3 non-profit, Aspergers101!
Product Description: High Quality 2-D Polished Enamel 7 color Charm measures .75″ in diameter and 1.6mm thickness attached to adjustable Stainless Steel Lobster Clasp KeyRing
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Respecting Neurological Differences and Decreasing Stress for the ASD Student in Class - November 21, 2019
- Free 4 You: Driving With Autism webinar kicks off Thursday - November 19, 2019
- The Sibling(s): Born Into An ASD World - November 8, 2019
- Aspergers101 presents: Dr. Temple Grandin Tips for Interviewing Success - November 7, 2019
- Tonight! Social Development - November 4, 2019