Lobster clasp key chain allows you to carry your support wherever you go! If jewelry is not your thing, this is a practical way to show your pride and care of someone with autism/asperger syndrome!
Quality Enamel Charm depicts Samuel Allen’s design of how it “feels to have Autism”. It has been so popular among neurotypicals trying to better understand Autism, that Aspergers101 integrated the design permanently into it’s logo!
Show your support and/or love for someone diagnosed with Autism. Feel good about your purchase not only for the quality, but knowing that 100% of the jewelry proceeds benefit the ongoing outreach of the 501c3 non-profit, Aspergers101!
Product Description: High Quality 2-D Polished Enamel 7 color Charm measures .75″ in diameter and 1.6mm thickness attached to adjustable Stainless Steel Lobster Clasp KeyRing
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Tips for the Asperger Driver When Being Pulled Over by an Officer - June 13, 2019
- AS101 Training for Employers - June 10, 2019
- Components of a Behavior Intervention Plan - June 3, 2019
- Acknowledging Autism - May 30, 2019
- Maverick Crawford III – Beating the Odds for Success - May 24, 2019