Lobster clasp key chain allows you to carry your support wherever you go! If jewelry is not your thing, this is a practical way to show your pride and care of someone with autism/asperger syndrome!
Quality Enamel Charm depicts Samuel Allen’s design of how it “feels to have Autism”. It has been so popular among neurotypicals trying to better understand Autism, that Aspergers101 integrated the design permanently into it’s logo!
Show your support and/or love for someone diagnosed with Autism. Feel good about your purchase not only for the quality, but knowing that 100% of the jewelry proceeds benefit the ongoing outreach of the 501c3 non-profit, Aspergers101!
Product Description: High Quality 2-D Polished Enamel 7 color Charm measures .75″ in diameter and 1.6mm thickness attached to adjustable Stainless Steel Lobster Clasp KeyRing
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- The Less Traveled Path to Christ: Families, Autism and the Church Today - September 18, 2019
- The Less Traveled Path to Christ: Families, Autism and the Church Today - September 16, 2019
- Ultimate Guide: Understanding High-Functioning Autism & Aspergers Syndrome - September 13, 2019
- 24 Surprising Physical Symptoms of Anxiety - September 5, 2019
- Families and School Working Together to Support Children with Asperger Syndrome - August 29, 2019