Quality Enamel Charm depicts Samuel Allen’s design of how it “Feels to have Autism”. It has been so popular among neurotypicals trying to better understand Autism, that Aspergers101 integrated the design permanently into it’s logo!
Show your support and/or love with The Autism Charm. Feel good about your purchase not only for the quality, but knowing that 100% of the jewelry proceeds benefit the ongoing outreach of the 501c3 non-profit, Aspergers101!
Product Description: High Quality 2-D Polished Enamel 7 color Charm measures .75″ in diameter and 1.6mm thickness. Attached to an 18 inches 2.0mm Black Braided Cord Necklace
Wear your support…or give to someone deserving. Purchase The Autism Charm Necklace today!
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Maverick Crawford III – Beating the Odds for Success - May 24, 2019
- Social Skills and College for Students with Aspergers Syndrome - May 21, 2019
- How is Autism Diagnosed? Part One - May 20, 2019
- Aspergers and Driving Judgment – Planning to Make it Clear - May 15, 2019
- Suspect Aspergers? - May 14, 2019