Adrienne Gaither, OTR, C-SIPT with the Autism Community Network in San Antonio Texas, addresses questions on Sensory Processing and how the disorder may apply to your child diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
What is Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)?
Watch the rest of this medical vlog series:
- What Causes Sensory Processing Disorder?
- What are the symptoms of Sensory Processing Disorder?
- Is Sensory Processing Disorder Treatable?
- Do all children with SPD have Autism?
- Autism Intervention: Parent Mediated Approaches
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Dr. Temple Grandin: Practice Prior to Drivers Ed - February 21, 2018
- Reading Facial Expressions is Important for Social Success - February 16, 2018
- Ridgefield Resident Shares Journey with Asperger’s Syndrome in New Book - February 13, 2018
- Decreasing Neurological Stress - February 12, 2018
- Components of a Behavior Intervention Plan - February 9, 2018