The following two tabs change content below.
After an extensive career broadcast marketing, Jennifer and her husband searched for answers when their oldest son hit the kinder years with great difficultly. After finally learning that their oldest son had Aspergers Syndrome, she left her career in television and became a full time mother to both of her sons. Jennifer elicited the participation of her sons and together they produced several independent programs including a children’s animated series titled Ameriquest Kids (now distributed by Landmark Media) as well as her documentary and book titled, Coping to Excelling: Solutions for school-age children diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism or Aspergers Syndrome. The need for more information encouraged Jennifer to elicit a team of autism experts to provide weekly, original content to a website free to anyone seeking to live their best under the diagnosis of High-Functioning Autism/Aspergers Syndrome… appropriately titled: Aspergers101.com.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Counteracting Anxiety, Depression, and Social Withdrawal in College - July 17, 2019
- Managing the Crushing Blow of Disappointment & Lies - July 8, 2019
- Does My Child Have Asperger Syndrome? - June 27, 2019
- Tips for the Asperger Driver When Being Pulled Over by an Officer - June 13, 2019
- AS101 Training for Employers - June 10, 2019