Discover helpful tools that assist with independent living. Join Aspergers101’s Jennifer Allen and son Samuel Allen to look at life after high school including driving and transportation, choices in higher education, employment and living options. Guest panel of doctors, educators and therapists answer viewer questions at the end of broadcast. Special Guest(s) Julie Coy Manier and son Eco-Artist Grant Manier.
(Recorded from San Antonio Public Library’s livestream broadcast on Tuesday August 8th 2017/Sinclair Broadcasting)
You may download our full presentation, with templates, resources and links below.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Autism and My Path Through Life: Presented by Dr. Temple Grandin - May 24, 2018
- Top of the Spectrum News: Meltdowns - May 22, 2018
- Ode to the Special Needs Mom - May 21, 2018
- Q & A with Dwayne Dixon at VSW Productions - May 15, 2018
- What is Sensory Processing Disorder? - May 10, 2018