Discover helpful tools that assist with independent living. Join Aspergers101’s Jennifer Allen and son Samuel Allen to look at life after high school including driving and transportation, choices in higher education, employment and living options. Guest panel of doctors, educators and therapists answer viewer questions at the end of broadcast. Special Guest(s) Julie Coy Manier and son Eco-Artist Grant Manier.
(Recorded from San Antonio Public Library’s livestream broadcast on Tuesday August 8th 2017/Sinclair Broadcasting)
You may download our full presentation, with templates, resources and links below.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- The Less Traveled Path to Christ: Families, Autism and the Church Today - September 18, 2019
- The Less Traveled Path to Christ: Families, Autism and the Church Today - September 16, 2019
- Ultimate Guide: Understanding High-Functioning Autism & Aspergers Syndrome - September 13, 2019
- 24 Surprising Physical Symptoms of Anxiety - September 5, 2019
- Families and School Working Together to Support Children with Asperger Syndrome - August 29, 2019