Discover helpful tools that assist with independent living. Join Aspergers101’s Jennifer Allen and son Samuel Allen to look at life after high school including driving and transportation, choices in higher education, employment and living options. Guest panel of doctors, educators and therapists answer viewer questions at the end of broadcast. Special Guest(s) Julie Coy Manier and son Eco-Artist Grant Manier.
(Recorded from San Antonio Public Library’s livestream broadcast on Tuesday August 8th 2017/Sinclair Broadcasting)
You may download our full presentation, with templates, resources and links below.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Dr. Temple Grandin: Discipline is Key - October 20, 2017
- Raeme Bosquez-Greer - October 19, 2017
- An Aspergers101 Exclusive… - October 18, 2017
- Choosing Your Child Over the Judgement of Others - October 17, 2017
- Aspergers and Sensitivity to Color: Interior Designer Focuses on Interiors for Those with Autism - October 3, 2017