“It seems that for success in science or art, a dash of autism is essential”
The following two tabs change content below.
After an extensive career broadcast marketing, Jennifer and her husband searched for answers when their oldest son hit the kinder years with great difficultly. After finally learning that their oldest son had Aspergers Syndrome, she left her career in television and became a full time mother to both of her sons. Jennifer elicited the participation of her sons and together they produced several independent programs including a children’s animated series titled Ameriquest Kids (now distributed by Landmark Media) as well as her documentary and book titled, Coping to Excelling: Solutions for school-age children diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism or Aspergers Syndrome. The need for more information encouraged Jennifer to elicit a team of autism experts to provide weekly, original content to a website free to anyone seeking to live their best under the diagnosis of High-Functioning Autism/Aspergers Syndrome… appropriately titled: Aspergers101.com.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Growing into the Diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome - August 16, 2018
- Maverick Crawford III – Beating the Odds for Success - August 13, 2018
- Incorporating Asperger Students’ Intense Interests in the Classroom - August 10, 2018
- Counteracting Anxiety, Depression, and Social Withdrawal in College - August 9, 2018
- Texas Driver License Now Recognizes Those Who are Deaf or Hearing Impaired - July 24, 2018