April is Autism Awareness Month and we at Aspergers101.org want to celebrate the Uniqueness of Autism by highlighting those diagnosed along with their special areas of interest! Send us your photos along with a brief caption and we will post here as well as share on our social media sites! A special shout out to our media partners: Bowie County Citizens Tribune (Moser Community Media) and WOAI-TV/KABB-TV (Sinclair Broadcast Group) for joining Aspergers101 in the month-long celebration!
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Skate for Autism/Asperger Awareness! - August 14, 2017
- Do all children with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) have Autism? - August 9, 2017
- Preparing for a Life of Independence - August 7, 2017
- A Short Film about Living with Asperger’s from a Filmmaker on the Spectrum - August 2, 2017
- Aspergers and Driving Judgment – Planning to Make it Clear - July 25, 2017