April is Autism Awareness Month and we at Aspergers101.org want to celebrate the Uniqueness of Autism by highlighting those diagnosed along with their special areas of interest! Send us your photos along with a brief caption and we will post here as well as share on our social media sites! A special shout out to our media partners: Bowie County Citizens Tribune (Moser Community Media) and WOAI-TV/KABB-TV (Sinclair Broadcast Group) for joining Aspergers101 in the month-long celebration!
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Getting an ASD Diagnosis in Elementary School: A Crucial Window of Time - February 13, 2017
- Today’s discussion with Dr. Temple Grandin - February 6, 2017
- Dr. Temple Grandin: Practice Prior to Drivers Ed - February 2, 2017
- Manners are Essential for Developing Social Skills for Those with Autism - February 1, 2017
- Expectation Levels for People with ASD: Square blocks do not fit into circular holes - January 27, 2017