April is Autism Awareness Month and we at Aspergers101.org want to celebrate the Uniqueness of Autism by highlighting those diagnosed along with their special areas of interest! Send us your photos along with a brief caption and we will post here as well as share on our social media sites! A special shout out to our media partners: Bowie County Citizens Tribune (Moser Community Media) and WOAI-TV/KABB-TV (Sinclair Broadcast Group) for joining Aspergers101 in the month-long celebration!
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Asperger Syndrome: From Diagnosis to Independence - September 15, 2017
- Getting an ASD Diagnosis in Elementary School: A Crucial Window of Time - September 8, 2017
- Interview with the Writer of TV Series “Asperger’s High” - August 30, 2017
- Temple Grandin Explains: Choosing the Right Job for People with ASD - August 29, 2017
- Autism Intervention: Parent Mediated Approaches - August 21, 2017