Aspergers101 blogger, Alix Generous, is an amazing young woman who happens to be diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome. In June of 2015, Alix was asked to speak at TEDWomen. Below is a recorded copy of Alix discussing “How I Learned to Communicate my Inner Life with Aspergers”. She offers her wit, personal stories, and vision for tools to help more people communicate their big ideas.
Read some of Alix’s blogs on Aspergers101:
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Apart From the Crowd: Isolation in the Early Years of Diagnosis - December 13, 2017
- What is Sensory Processing Disorder? - December 12, 2017
- What If It Snowed In San Antonio? - December 11, 2017
- Suspect Aspergers? - December 1, 2017
- How to Help ASD Students Express Their Feelings and De-Escalate a Meltdown - November 30, 2017