Aspergers101 blogger, Alix Generous, is an amazing young woman who happens to be diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome. In June of 2015, Alix was asked to speak at TEDWomen. Below is a recorded copy of Alix discussing “How I Learned to Communicate my Inner Life with Aspergers”. She offers her wit, personal stories, and vision for tools to help more people communicate their big ideas.
Read some of Alix’s blogs on Aspergers101:
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Challenging Behaviors and Appropriate Skills in ABA Explained - September 13, 2018
- Aspergers 101 FAQ has launched! - September 10, 2018
- Diminishing Your ASD Child’s Social Anxiety - September 10, 2018
- Interests can serve as calming mechanisms for the brain with Aspergers - September 6, 2018
- Emotional Regulation for Aspergers and HFA - September 5, 2018