Aspergers101 blogger, Alix Generous, is an amazing young woman who happens to be diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome. In June of 2015, Alix was asked to speak at TEDWomen. Below is a recorded copy of Alix discussing “How I Learned to Communicate my Inner Life with Aspergers”. She offers her wit, personal stories, and vision for tools to help more people communicate their big ideas.
Read some of Alix’s blogs on Aspergers101:
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Preparing the Autistic Driver for the Road: A Look at Motor Skills - November 22, 2019
- Respecting Neurological Differences and Decreasing Stress for the ASD Student in Class - November 21, 2019
- Free 4 You: Driving With Autism webinar kicks off Thursday - November 19, 2019
- The Sibling(s): Born Into An ASD World - November 8, 2019
- Aspergers101 presents: Dr. Temple Grandin Tips for Interviewing Success - November 7, 2019