Aspergers101 blogger, Alix Generous, is an amazing young woman who happens to be diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome. In June of 2015, Alix was asked to speak at TEDWomen. Below is a recorded copy of Alix discussing “How I Learned to Communicate my Inner Life with Aspergers”. She offers her wit, personal stories, and vision for tools to help more people communicate their big ideas.
Read some of Alix’s blogs on Aspergers101:
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Today is the Day: Skate for Autism/Asperger Awareness! - August 17, 2017
- Do all children with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) have Autism? - August 9, 2017
- Preparing for a Life of Independence - August 7, 2017
- A Short Film about Living with Asperger’s from a Filmmaker on the Spectrum - August 2, 2017
- Aspergers and Driving Judgment – Planning to Make it Clear - July 25, 2017