Aspergers101 blogger, Alix Generous, is an amazing young woman who happens to be diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome. In June of 2015, Alix was asked to speak at TEDWomen. Below is a recorded copy of Alix discussing “How I Learned to Communicate my Inner Life with Aspergers”. She offers her wit, personal stories, and vision for tools to help more people communicate their big ideas.
Read some of Alix’s blogs on Aspergers101:
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Dr. Temple Grandin: Practice Prior to Drivers Ed - February 21, 2018
- Reading Facial Expressions is Important for Social Success - February 16, 2018
- Ridgefield Resident Shares Journey with Asperger’s Syndrome in New Book - February 13, 2018
- Decreasing Neurological Stress - February 12, 2018
- Components of a Behavior Intervention Plan - February 9, 2018