Aspergers101 blogger, Alix Generous, is an amazing young woman who happens to be diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome. In June of 2015, Alix was asked to speak at TEDWomen. Below is a recorded copy of Alix discussing “How I Learned to Communicate my Inner Life with Aspergers”. She offers her wit, personal stories, and vision for tools to help more people communicate their big ideas.
Read some of Alix’s blogs on Aspergers101:
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Maverick Crawford III – Beating the Odds for Success - May 24, 2019
- Social Skills and College for Students with Aspergers Syndrome - May 21, 2019
- How is Autism Diagnosed? Part One - May 20, 2019
- Aspergers and Driving Judgment – Planning to Make it Clear - May 15, 2019
- Suspect Aspergers? - May 14, 2019