Aspergers101 blogger, Alix Generous, is an amazing young woman who happens to be diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome. In June of 2015, Alix was asked to speak at TEDWomen. Below is a recorded copy of Alix discussing “How I Learned to Communicate my Inner Life with Aspergers”. She offers her wit, personal stories, and vision for tools to help more people communicate their big ideas.
Read some of Alix’s blogs on Aspergers101:
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- 24 Surprising Physical Symptoms of Anxiety - April 19, 2018
- Being Sensitive Towards the Siblings of ASD Children - April 16, 2018
- Pets and Asperger Syndrome - April 13, 2018
- Peter Thiel: Asperger’s can be a big advantage in Silicon Valley - April 12, 2018
- The Pathways to Diagnosis - April 10, 2018