Aspergers101 blogger, Alix Generous, is an amazing young woman who happens to be diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome. In June of 2015, Alix was asked to speak at TEDWomen. Below is a recorded copy of Alix discussing “How I Learned to Communicate my Inner Life with Aspergers”. She offers her wit, personal stories, and vision for tools to help more people communicate their big ideas.
Read some of Alix’s blogs on Aspergers101:
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Social Skills and College for Students with Aspergers Syndrome - July 13, 2018
- How is Autism Diagnosed? Part One - July 12, 2018
- Preparing the Autistic Driver for the Road: A Look at Motor Skills - July 11, 2018
- Asperger Syndrome, Employment, & Social Security Benefits - July 9, 2018
- Ultimate Guide: Understanding High-Functioning Autism & Aspergers Syndrome - July 5, 2018