Aspergers101 blogger, Alix Generous, is an amazing young woman who happens to be diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome. In June of 2015, Alix was asked to speak at TEDWomen. Below is a recorded copy of Alix discussing “How I Learned to Communicate my Inner Life with Aspergers”. She offers her wit, personal stories, and vision for tools to help more people communicate their big ideas.
Read some of Alix’s blogs on Aspergers101:
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Born into Aspergers - June 28, 2017
- Offering ASD Students Choice to Increase Academic Success - June 21, 2017
- My Son with Aspergers: Through the eyes of a Father - June 15, 2017
- Resources to Aid Students with ASD in High School to College Transition - June 7, 2017
- How I Learned to Communicate my Inner Life with Aspergers - June 6, 2017