Knowledge is power. Understanding High-Functioning Autism and Asperger Syndrome will unlock the potential for those diagnosed, and for those wanting to understand and empower their child, students, patients or employees. Aspergers101 Training offers both engaging on-site workshops and online training modules in an easy to navigate video/powerpoint presentation format with handouts.
Aspergers101 provides on-site training in the following categories:
Empower yourself and others with knowledge to unlock the inner workings of Asperger Syndrome.Jennifer Allen/CEO & Founder of Aspergers101
Customize your Training to include:
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 hours of training – 1/2 day or full day workshops
- Showing of 68 minute Aspergers101 produced documentary “Coping to Excelling: Solutions for School Age Children Diagnosed with HFA or Asperger Syndrome”
- Informative & Targeted Aspergers101 Tri-fold brochure handout to attendees
- Separate Q & A periods
- Speakers: Jennifer Allen or combination Jennifer Allen and Son Samuel Allen
- Customized Multimedia presentation including topics of:
Understanding the Unique Wiring of the Autistic Brain – Importance of the Diagnosis – Identifying and Removing the Obstacles – What does Asperger Syndrome Look Like? – The Educational Years – Understanding and Treating Comorbidities – Strengths of the Asperger Mind – Addressing the Social and Communication Challenges – Choices in Medicine & Therapy – Transition from High School – Seeking and Keeping Employment – Optimal Jobs and Work Environments – An Employers Guide to Asperger Syndrome – Choices in Higher Education – The Essential Family Unit – Developing Strengths from Obsessions – Importance of Social Development and Manners – Bullying – Preparation for Independence – Is Driving for You? – Adult Choices in Living
Aspergers101 On-Site Training Fee(s) are based per hour plus travel expenses. Price reduction for non-profits and law enforcement. Contact us below for a customized quote.
To schedule onsite Aspergers101 Training or for more information contact us here: