If your child (or young adult) diagnosed with ASD has difficulty sleeping and would like to try out a Sound Pillow Sleep System (a non-allergenic twin size pillow with an easy-to-use MP3 Player pre-loaded with 18 one hour tracks of nature sounds, slow evolutionary music and noise files) please sign up!
Clinical Research Study includes the use of a Sound Pillow Sleep System for an 8-Week trial, at No Cost to Participant.
We would love for you to help us with our research study. The Suzanne Vitale Clinical Education Complex and Western Kentucky University are currently recruiting 125 participants, Male and Female, ages 6 – 27, with an Autism Spectrum Diagnosis, experiencing mild-to-severe sleep disturbances. Clinical Research Study includes the use of a Sound Pillow Sleep System for an 8-Week trial, at No Cost to Participant. The Study is open to USA Residence (only); including Alaska and Hawaii. Acceptance into this study is based on a “FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED” basis.
Please click the link for more information or to sign-up!https://www.wku.edu/wkucec/soundpillow.php
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- To Change Unwanted Behavior in ASD Children You Have to Find its Purpose - September 21, 2018
- Lessons Learned from Kids with Diverse Abilities - September 20, 2018
- Challenging Behaviors and Appropriate Skills in ABA Explained - September 13, 2018
- Aspergers 101 FAQ has launched! - September 10, 2018
- Diminishing Your ASD Child’s Social Anxiety - September 10, 2018