SAN ANTONIO, TX, USA, March 25, 2014 / — Temple Grandin, Albert Einstein and Issac Newton have it… yet many are puzzled by it….let’s talk Aspergers Syndrome! Announcing the launch of a free resource with timely original content. Introducing aspergers101.com.
Desperate for information when her son was diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome 10 years ago, Jennifer Allen with the support of her family, has dedicated her life to gathering and supplying information for those seeking the best life possible under their diagnosis.
Aspergers101.com is what the titled suggests, a full resource of information on Aspergers Syndrome as well as High-Functioning Autism. Created on the heels of success with her documentary Coping to Excelling: Solutions for school-age children diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism or Aspergers Syndrome , Jennifer teamed up with specialists in the field of Autism including doctors, therapists and educators to provide targeted continually updated information on all things Aspergers Syndrome.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- The Sibling(s): Born Into An ASD World - November 8, 2019
- Aspergers101 presents: Dr. Temple Grandin Tips for Interviewing Success - November 7, 2019
- Tonight! Social Development - November 4, 2019
- Happy Halloween! - October 31, 2019
- Ode to the Special Needs Mom - October 29, 2019