Nikki J. is a comic artist that uses comedy to depict her personal experiences living with Autism. You can read more of Nikki’s posts on Aspergers101 here and find the rest of Nikki’s comics on her webpage here.
Besides, this, there was another time I made friends with someone 10 years younger than me. It was fun to just forget about the adult world and have fun wrestling on their trampoline or skating the local streets.
While kids can be very judgmental, I often found that the younger crowd didn’t care or question the fact that I was older than them, or see a problem with it. I never saw a problem with it, either. Friends were friends no matter what age they were.
It was also less social pressure hanging out with my younger friends.
by Nikki J
Latest posts by Gabriela Lemos (see all)
- College with Asperger’s: 7 Benchmarks for Effective Support on Campus - October 24, 2017
- Aspergers Drivers Can Use Their Detail-Oriented Thinking for Challenging Situations - September 21, 2017
- Friendship with Autism and Different Peer Groups - September 19, 2017
- The Aspergers Driver and Keeping Focus - September 5, 2017
- 4 Tips for Drivers with Aspergers to Get Comfortable Before They Hit the Road - August 10, 2017