Do we have a big gift for you! Dr. Temple Grandin has graciously given her permission to offer, for a limited time, access to her talk at the Aspergers101 recent event in San Antonio, “Unlocking the Potential: An Evening with Dr. Temple Grandin”. You’ll have a front row seat to her speech: “Autism and My Path Through Life” recorded April 19th 2018 at the San Antonio Pearl Stable. The runtime 48:54 and we feel certain you will want to view it more than once!
Thursday, April 19th was a resounding success…an evening that truly made a difference!
“It felt very intimate, as if she truly knew that so many people in the audience were either relating to her speech or appreciating her wisdom. You could hear a pin drop and that entire audience (including myself) was absolutely spellbound.” -Dr. Jane Lynch/UTHSC
We Hope You Enjoy Viewing Our Powerful Production of the Inspirational Dr. Temple Grandin! With your kind donation Aspergers101 (501c3 non-profit) will be able to continue providing free daily content from pioneers blazing the autism trail in medicine, education, policies and on the homefront.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Maverick Crawford III – Beating the Odds for Success - May 24, 2019
- Social Skills and College for Students with Aspergers Syndrome - May 21, 2019
- How is Autism Diagnosed? Part One - May 20, 2019
- Aspergers and Driving Judgment – Planning to Make it Clear - May 15, 2019
- Suspect Aspergers? - May 14, 2019