College “tricks” essential for those with Aspergers
Guest: Dr. Marc Ellison/Executive Director West Virginia Autism Training Center
Jennifer and Samuel Allen discuss College and Asperger Syndrome with Dr. Marc Ellison. Dr. Ellison shares insights and suggestions from topics such as social skills to college preparation in this edition of Top of the Spectrum News.
The following two tabs change content below.
After an extensive career broadcast marketing, Jennifer and her husband searched for answers when their oldest son hit the kinder years with great difficultly. After finally learning that their oldest son had Aspergers Syndrome, she left her career in television and became a full time mother to both of her sons. Jennifer elicited the participation of her sons and together they produced several independent programs including a children’s animated series titled Ameriquest Kids (now distributed by Landmark Media) as well as her documentary and book titled, Coping to Excelling: Solutions for school-age children diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism or Aspergers Syndrome. The need for more information encouraged Jennifer to elicit a team of autism experts to provide weekly, original content to a website free to anyone seeking to live their best under the diagnosis of High-Functioning Autism/Aspergers Syndrome… appropriately titled: Aspergers101.com.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Skate for Autism/Asperger Awareness! - August 14, 2017
- Do all children with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) have Autism? - August 9, 2017
- Preparing for a Life of Independence - August 7, 2017
- A Short Film about Living with Asperger’s from a Filmmaker on the Spectrum - August 2, 2017
- Aspergers and Driving Judgment – Planning to Make it Clear - July 25, 2017