Guest(s): Dr. Janessa Manning, Dr. Chris Plauche
The Asperger brain is different in both its function and anatomy as shown in MRI brain scans. This medical study explains why people diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism or Aspergers Syndrome cannot read social cues, thus ‘acting’ differently. It is not bad behavior, it comes from a brain that is different!
Latest posts by Gabriela Lemos (see all)
- Friendship with Autism and Different Peer Groups - September 19, 2017
- The Aspergers Driver and Keeping Focus - September 5, 2017
- 4 Tips for Drivers with Aspergers to Get Comfortable Before They Hit the Road - August 10, 2017
- Neuroscience Imaging the Asperger Brain - July 31, 2017
- Finding an Inclusive Work Environment as an Employee with a Disability - June 30, 2017