Guest(s): Dr. Janessa Manning, Dr. Chris Plauche
The Asperger brain is different in both its function and anatomy as shown in MRI brain scans. This medical study explains why people diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism or Aspergers Syndrome cannot read social cues, thus ‘acting’ differently. It is not bad behavior, it comes from a brain that is different!
Latest posts by Gabriela Lemos (see all)
- Effects of Bullying: Dr. Tony Attwood - July 5, 2019
- What to Know When Coworking With Someone With Autism - June 26, 2019
- Choices in Education - June 24, 2019
- Empowerment: Building Success with Employees with Autism - June 12, 2019
- College with Asperger’s: 7 Benchmarks for Effective Support on Campus - June 5, 2019