Guest(s): Dr. Janessa Manning, Dr. Chris Plauche
The Asperger brain is different in both its function and anatomy as shown in MRI brain scans. This medical study explains why people diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism or Aspergers Syndrome cannot read social cues, thus ‘acting’ differently. It is not bad behavior, it comes from a brain that is different!
Latest posts by Gabriela Lemos (see all)
- Aspergers Drivers Can Use Their Detail-Oriented Thinking for Challenging Situations - February 11, 2019
- College with Asperger’s: 7 Benchmarks for Effective Support on Campus - January 9, 2019
- Finding an Inclusive Work Environment as an Employee with a Disability - January 7, 2019
- The Aspergers Driver and Keeping Focus - September 25, 2018
- 4 Tips for Drivers with Aspergers to Get Comfortable Before They Hit the Road - September 11, 2018