Guest(s): Dr. Janessa Manning, Dr. Chris Plauche
The Asperger brain is different in both its function and anatomy as shown in MRI brain scans. This medical study explains why people diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism or Aspergers Syndrome cannot read social cues, thus ‘acting’ differently. It is not bad behavior, it comes from a brain that is different!
Latest posts by Gabriela Lemos (see all)
- The Aspergers Driver and Keeping Focus - September 25, 2018
- 4 Tips for Drivers with Aspergers to Get Comfortable Before They Hit the Road - September 11, 2018
- I hired someone with Asperger’s – now what? - August 23, 2018
- Understanding and Managing Sensory Issues While Driving - August 8, 2018
- Aspergers Drivers Can Use Their Detail-Oriented Thinking for Challenging Situations - March 26, 2018