Guest(s): Dr. Janessa Manning, Dr. Chris Plauche
The Asperger brain is different in both its function and anatomy as shown in MRI brain scans. This medical study explains why people diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism or Aspergers Syndrome cannot read social cues, thus ‘acting’ differently. It is not bad behavior, it comes from a brain that is different!
Latest posts by Gabriela Lemos (see all)
- Aspergers Drivers Can Use Their Detail-Oriented Thinking for Challenging Situations - March 26, 2018
- Child just Diagnosed with Aspergers? - December 20, 2017
- College with Asperger’s: 7 Benchmarks for Effective Support on Campus - October 24, 2017
- Friendship with Autism and Different Peer Groups - September 19, 2017
- The Aspergers Driver and Keeping Focus - September 5, 2017