School is much like a war zone for many of those with Autism Spectrum Distorders. Bullying occurs primarily (but not limited to) the Middle School years. Dr. Tony Attwood chimes in on the torment and potential solutions in this video.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by yusuf (see all)
- Aspergers Syndrome: The Challenge of Reading Facial Expressions - February 20, 2018
- AuTalkz - February 19, 2018
- Effects of Bullying: Dr. Tony Attwood - December 28, 2017
- Is Higher Education Ready to Support Students with Asperger’s Disorder? ~ Part 2 - May 30, 2017
- AS101: Growing your interests helps to strengthen your skills - February 7, 2017