School is much like a war zone for many of those with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Bullying occurs primarily (but not limited to) the Middle School years. Dr. Tony Attwood chimes in on the torment and potential solutions in this video clip from the documentary: Coping to Excelling.
Latest posts by Gabriela Lemos (see all)
- What Are School Accommodations and Modifications for Students with Asperger’s? - October 11, 2019
- Parenting the Anxious Child - October 9, 2019
- What is an Asperger Profile? - October 8, 2019
- How to Use Visual Supports for Social Skills Training - October 7, 2019
- Greta Thunberg Says Asperger’s Is Her Superpower - October 3, 2019