School is much like a war zone for many of those with Autism Spectrum Distorders. Bullying occurs primarily (but not limited to) the Middle School years. Dr. Tony Attwood chimes in on the torment and potential solutions in this video.
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by yusuf (see all)
- Is Higher Education Ready to Support Students with Asperger’s Disorder? ~ Part 2 - May 30, 2017
- AS101: Growing your interests helps to strengthen your skills - February 7, 2017
- Driving with Autism Podcast - January 6, 2017
- DIR/Floortime Method for Social-Emotional Growth of Children with ASD - December 21, 2016
- Effects of Bullying: Dr. Tony Attwood - October 27, 2016