A Message to Fathers
In this special edition of Top of the Spectrum News, Samuel Allen (diagnosed with Aspergers) addresses the fathers who are having a difficult time accepting their child’s diagnosis. This hits home for many as Sam speaks from the heart (he spoke while we let the cameras roll) how it feels to have Autism and a Dad who could have bolted from fear of the unknown.
Note: This video was graciously shot by High School Students at San Antonio’s School for Inquiry and Creativity’s Urban Film School Department.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Dr. Temple Grandin: Discipline is Key - October 20, 2017
- Raeme Bosquez-Greer - October 19, 2017
- An Aspergers101 Exclusive… - October 18, 2017
- Choosing Your Child Over the Judgement of Others - October 17, 2017
- Aspergers and Sensitivity to Color: Interior Designer Focuses on Interiors for Those with Autism - October 3, 2017