A Message to Fathers
In this special edition of Top of the Spectrum News, Samuel Allen (diagnosed with Aspergers) addresses the fathers who are having a difficult time accepting their child’s diagnosis. This hits home for many as Sam speaks from the heart (he spoke while we let the cameras roll) how it feels to have Autism and a Dad who could have bolted from fear of the unknown.
Note: This video was graciously shot by High School Students at San Antonio’s School for Inquiry and Creativity’s Urban Film School Department.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Interview with the Writer of TV Series “Asperger’s High” - April 23, 2018
- 24 Surprising Physical Symptoms of Anxiety - April 19, 2018
- Being Sensitive Towards the Siblings of ASD Children - April 16, 2018
- Pets and Asperger Syndrome - April 13, 2018
- Peter Thiel: Asperger’s can be a big advantage in Silicon Valley - April 12, 2018