A Message to Fathers
In this special edition of Top of the Spectrum News, Samuel Allen (diagnosed with Aspergers) addresses the fathers who are having a difficult time accepting their child’s diagnosis. This hits home for many as Sam speaks from the heart (he spoke while we let the cameras roll) how it feels to have Autism and a Dad who could have bolted from fear of the unknown.
Note: This video was graciously shot by High School Students at San Antonio’s School for Inquiry and Creativity’s Urban Film School Department.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Offering ASD Students Choice to Increase Academic Success - June 21, 2017
- My Son with Aspergers: Through the eyes of a Father - June 15, 2017
- Resources to Aid Students with ASD in High School to College Transition - June 7, 2017
- How I Learned to Communicate my Inner Life with Aspergers - June 6, 2017
- Interview with the Mother and Filmmaker of a Mini-Documentary on a Larger than Life Girl with Autism - June 5, 2017