A Message to Fathers
In this special edition of Top of the Spectrum News, Samuel Allen (diagnosed with Aspergers) addresses the fathers who are having a difficult time accepting their child’s diagnosis. This hits home for many as Sam speaks from the heart (he spoke while we let the cameras roll) how it feels to have Autism and a Dad who could have bolted from fear of the unknown.
Note: This video was graciously shot by High School Students at San Antonio’s School for Inquiry and Creativity’s Urban Film School Department.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Reading Facial Expressions is Important for Social Success - February 16, 2018
- Ridgefield Resident Shares Journey with Asperger’s Syndrome in New Book - February 13, 2018
- Decreasing Neurological Stress - February 12, 2018
- Components of a Behavior Intervention Plan - February 9, 2018
- Autism Does Not Define Him - February 8, 2018