Come join us tonight for the final installment of “Asperger Syndrome: From Diagnosis to Independence” as the topic will focus on preparing for a life of independence.
Along with our panel of experts, special guest for the evening will be Julie Coy Manier and and Eco-Artist Grant Manier, co-authors of “Grant the Jigsaw Giraffe”! Come in person or join us via livestream at www.new4sa.com/live/event Information below.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Growing into the Diagnosis of Asperger Syndrome - August 16, 2018
- Maverick Crawford III – Beating the Odds for Success - August 13, 2018
- Incorporating Asperger Students’ Intense Interests in the Classroom - August 10, 2018
- Counteracting Anxiety, Depression, and Social Withdrawal in College - August 9, 2018
- Texas Driver License Now Recognizes Those Who are Deaf or Hearing Impaired - July 24, 2018