Come join us tonight for the final installment of “Asperger Syndrome: From Diagnosis to Independence” as the topic will focus on preparing for a life of independence.
Along with our panel of experts, special guest for the evening will be Julie Coy Manier and and Eco-Artist Grant Manier, co-authors of “Grant the Jigsaw Giraffe”! Come in person or join us via livestream at www.new4sa.com/live/event Information below.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Asperger Syndrome: From Diagnosis to Independence - September 15, 2017
- Getting an ASD Diagnosis in Elementary School: A Crucial Window of Time - September 8, 2017
- Interview with the Writer of TV Series “Asperger’s High” - August 30, 2017
- Temple Grandin Explains: Choosing the Right Job for People with ASD - August 29, 2017
- Autism Intervention: Parent Mediated Approaches - August 21, 2017