Come join us tonight for the final installment of “Asperger Syndrome: From Diagnosis to Independence” as the topic will focus on preparing for a life of independence.
Along with our panel of experts, special guest for the evening will be Julie Coy Manier and and Eco-Artist Grant Manier, co-authors of “Grant the Jigsaw Giraffe”! Come in person or join us via livestream at www.new4sa.com/live/event Information below.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Offering ASD Students Choice to Increase Academic Success - February 20, 2019
- Aspergers101 Training for Parents - February 14, 2019
- Asperger Syndrome From Diagnosis to Independence Part 1: Diagnosis - February 1, 2019
- UNDERSTANDING HIGH-FUNCTIONING AUTISM/ASPERGER SYNDROME - January 28, 2019
- Temple Grandin Explains: Choosing the Right Job for People with ASD - January 21, 2019