Come join us tonight for the final installment of “Asperger Syndrome: From Diagnosis to Independence” as the topic will focus on preparing for a life of independence.
Along with our panel of experts, special guest for the evening will be Julie Coy Manier and and Eco-Artist Grant Manier, co-authors of “Grant the Jigsaw Giraffe”! Come in person or join us via livestream at www.new4sa.com/live/event Information below.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Sensory Processing Disorder Explained - June 18, 2018
- Asperger Syndrome: Independent Living - June 4, 2018
- Autism and My Path Through Life: Presented by Dr. Temple Grandin - May 24, 2018
- Top of the Spectrum News: Meltdowns - May 22, 2018
- Ode to the Special Needs Mom - May 21, 2018