Come join us tonight for the final installment of “Asperger Syndrome: From Diagnosis to Independence” as the topic will focus on preparing for a life of independence.
Along with our panel of experts, special guest for the evening will be Julie Coy Manier and and Eco-Artist Grant Manier, co-authors of “Grant the Jigsaw Giraffe”! Come in person or join us via livestream at www.new4sa.com/live/event Information below.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Tips for the Aspergers Driver When Being Pulled Over by an Officer - November 29, 2018
- Using Mini-Maps to Plan for Challenging Behavior in the Community - November 28, 2018
- Aspergers101 helps families cope with autism - November 21, 2018
- How I Learned to Communicate my Inner Life with Aspergers - November 8, 2018
- Parenting Aspergers: A Father’s Unlikely Success - October 31, 2018