Come join us tonight for the final installment of “Asperger Syndrome: From Diagnosis to Independence” as the topic will focus on preparing for a life of independence.
Along with our panel of experts, special guest for the evening will be Julie Coy Manier and and Eco-Artist Grant Manier, co-authors of “Grant the Jigsaw Giraffe”! Come in person or join us via livestream at www.new4sa.com/live/event Information below.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Skate for Autism/Asperger Awareness! - August 14, 2017
- Do all children with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) have Autism? - August 9, 2017
- Preparing for a Life of Independence - August 7, 2017
- A Short Film about Living with Asperger’s from a Filmmaker on the Spectrum - August 2, 2017
- Aspergers and Driving Judgment – Planning to Make it Clear - July 25, 2017