Come join us tonight for the final installment of “Asperger Syndrome: From Diagnosis to Independence” as the topic will focus on preparing for a life of independence.
Along with our panel of experts, special guest for the evening will be Julie Coy Manier and and Eco-Artist Grant Manier, co-authors of “Grant the Jigsaw Giraffe”! Come in person or join us via livestream at www.new4sa.com/live/event Information below.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- The Art of a Job Interview When You Have Asperger’s - April 17, 2019
- “Driving with Autism and other Communication Impediments” - April 16, 2019
- Asperger Syndrome, Employment, & Social Security Benefits - April 4, 2019
- Aspergers and Driver’s Ed: The Options Available to You - March 29, 2019
- The :30 “WOW” - March 25, 2019