Aspergers101 Medical Vlog series looks at Sensory Processing. In this clip Adrienne Gaither, OTR, C-SIPT with the Autism Community Network, answers the question: Do all children with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) have Autism?
The Autism Community Network is located in San Antonio, Texas USA with an emphasis on collaboration with autism service providers, early diagnosis, and providing services to underserved young children and their families.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- The Art of a Job Interview When You Have Asperger’s - April 17, 2019
- “Driving with Autism and other Communication Impediments” - April 16, 2019
- Asperger Syndrome, Employment, & Social Security Benefits - April 4, 2019
- Aspergers and Driver’s Ed: The Options Available to You - March 29, 2019
- The :30 “WOW” - March 25, 2019