Aspergers101 Medical Vlog series looks at Sensory Processing. In this clip Adrienne Gaither, OTR, C-SIPT with the Autism Community Network, answers the question: Do all children with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) have Autism?
The Autism Community Network is located in San Antonio, Texas USA with an emphasis on collaboration with autism service providers, early diagnosis, and providing services to underserved young children and their families.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Aspergers101 Training for Parents - February 14, 2019
- Asperger Syndrome From Diagnosis to Independence Part 1: Diagnosis - February 1, 2019
- UNDERSTANDING HIGH-FUNCTIONING AUTISM/ASPERGER SYNDROME - January 28, 2019
- Temple Grandin Explains: Choosing the Right Job for People with ASD - January 21, 2019
- An Interview with the Author of Overcoming the Odds: A New Book About the Journey with Aspergers as a Young Black Man - January 18, 2019