Today is the day! Join Aspergers101 as we skate for Autism/Asperger Awareness!
Aspergers101 is having a fundraiser at the Rollercade today, this Thursday, August 17th, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm! Come join us for a fun (sensory friendly for our SPD friends) night to celebrate the last days of summer before school is back in session! We are raising awareness for Autism/Aspergers and creating a space for ASD youth and family to come together and enjoy themselves. 100% of the entrance fee for the Rollercade is going to Aspergers101 so that we can continue servicing the ASD community with free online resources and local community events. Please share and come with your family/friends!
|Date:||August 17, 2017|
|Event:||Skate for Autism/Asperger Awareness!|
|Location:||223 Recoleta Rd, San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, Texas 78216
|Cost:||$10 includes two hour skate and roller skate rental|
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- The Art of a Job Interview When You Have Asperger’s - April 17, 2019
- “Driving with Autism and other Communication Impediments” - April 16, 2019
- Asperger Syndrome, Employment, & Social Security Benefits - April 4, 2019
- Aspergers and Driver’s Ed: The Options Available to You - March 29, 2019
- The :30 “WOW” - March 25, 2019