Today is the day! Join Aspergers101 as we skate for Autism/Asperger Awareness!
Aspergers101 is having a fundraiser at the Rollercade today, this Thursday, August 17th, from 6:30pm to 8:30pm! Come join us for a fun (sensory friendly for our SPD friends) night to celebrate the last days of summer before school is back in session! We are raising awareness for Autism/Aspergers and creating a space for ASD youth and family to come together and enjoy themselves. 100% of the entrance fee for the Rollercade is going to Aspergers101 so that we can continue servicing the ASD community with free online resources and local community events. Please share and come with your family/friends!
|Date:||August 17, 2017|
|Event:||Skate for Autism/Asperger Awareness!|
|Location:||223 Recoleta Rd, San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, Texas 78216
|Cost:||$10 includes two hour skate and roller skate rental|
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- To Change Unwanted Behavior in ASD Children You Have to Find its Purpose - September 21, 2018
- Lessons Learned from Kids with Diverse Abilities - September 20, 2018
- Challenging Behaviors and Appropriate Skills in ABA Explained - September 13, 2018
- Aspergers 101 FAQ has launched! - September 10, 2018
- Diminishing Your ASD Child’s Social Anxiety - September 10, 2018