The following two tabs change content below.
Gabriela Lemos was born in Porto Alegre, Brasil, and was raised in San Antonio, Texas. She is currently a student at UTSA, graduating in December 2014 with a Bachelor degree in English. Brie states that she loves language and words, and the way in which people communicate with each other. She has always been interested and attracted to the autism community. “I find those on the spectrum to be incredible in so many ways, and I believe we can all learn from each other in our different strengths and weaknesses. I would love to use my talents to aid those who are not as strong in areas which I have confidence, and in turn receive an infinite amount of lessons and aid from those who I work with. Everything you send out, comes back to you, and I plan to practice sending out love and compassion every day”. We feel so fortunate to offer Brie’s talent of writing as well as her passion for autism awareness every week through our Aspergers101 Weekly.
Latest posts by Gabriela Lemos (see all)
- Aspergers Drivers Can Use Their Detail-Oriented Thinking for Challenging Situations - February 11, 2019
- College with Asperger’s: 7 Benchmarks for Effective Support on Campus - January 9, 2019
- Finding an Inclusive Work Environment as an Employee with a Disability - January 7, 2019
- The Aspergers Driver and Keeping Focus - September 25, 2018
- 4 Tips for Drivers with Aspergers to Get Comfortable Before They Hit the Road - September 11, 2018