The following two tabs change content below.
Gabriela Lemos was born in Porto Alegre, Brasil, and was raised in San Antonio, Texas. She is currently a student at UTSA, graduating in December 2014 with a Bachelor degree in English. Brie states that she loves language and words, and the way in which people communicate with each other. She has always been interested and attracted to the autism community. “I find those on the spectrum to be incredible in so many ways, and I believe we can all learn from each other in our different strengths and weaknesses. I would love to use my talents to aid those who are not as strong in areas which I have confidence, and in turn receive an infinite amount of lessons and aid from those who I work with. Everything you send out, comes back to you, and I plan to practice sending out love and compassion every day”. We feel so fortunate to offer Brie’s talent of writing as well as her passion for autism awareness every week through our Aspergers101 Weekly.
Latest posts by Gabriela Lemos (see all)
- Empowerment: Building Success with Employees with Autism - June 12, 2019
- College with Asperger’s: 7 Benchmarks for Effective Support on Campus - June 5, 2019
- The Aspergers Driver and Keeping Focus - May 29, 2019
- Maximize Potential in the Workplace - May 28, 2019
- 8 Signs Of Autism Spectrum Disorder In Women That Are Often Missed - May 27, 2019