Aspergers101 Medical Vlog series looks at Sensory Processing. In this clip Adrienne Gaither, OTR, C-SIPT with the Autism Community Network, answers the question: Is Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) Treatable?
The Autism Community Network is located in San Antonio, Texas USA with an emphasis on collaboration with autism service providers, early diagnosis, and providing services to underserved young children and their families.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Components of a Behavior Intervention Plan - April 18, 2017
- Interview with a Mother and Son Team Making a Book About Excelling with Differences - April 17, 2017
- A Parent’s Perspective on Choosing your Child with Autism Over the Judgment of Others - April 13, 2017
- What are the Symptoms of Sensory Processing Disorder? VIDEO - April 12, 2017
- Succeeding in Life on the Spectrum the “I’mpossible Dream” - April 11, 2017