Aspergers101 Medical Vlog series looks at Sensory Processing. In this clip Adrienne Gaither, OTR, C-SIPT with the Autism Community Network, answers the question: Is Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) Treatable?
The Autism Community Network is located in San Antonio, Texas USA with an emphasis on collaboration with autism service providers, early diagnosis, and providing services to underserved young children and their families.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Q & A with Dwayne Dixon at VSW Productions - May 15, 2018
- What is Sensory Processing Disorder? - May 10, 2018
- Social Tips for People with Aspergers - May 8, 2018
- 8 Pieces of Advice on Parenting Asperger’s From Dr. Tony Attwood - May 7, 2018
- View Entire Summer Series: From Diagnosis to Independence - May 3, 2018