Aspergers101 Medical Vlog series looks at Sensory Processing. In this clip Adrienne Gaither, OTR, C-SIPT with the Autism Community Network, answers the question: Is Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) Treatable?
The Autism Community Network is located in San Antonio, Texas USA with an emphasis on collaboration with autism service providers, early diagnosis, and providing services to underserved young children and their families.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Beginning School: My Sensory Overloads - March 23, 2017
- Academic and Campus Accommodations for College with Aspergers - March 21, 2017
- Finding the Functions of Behavior in ASD Children - March 16, 2017
- Kindness - March 15, 2017
- Consistency is Comfort – Aspergers Family Relationships - March 3, 2017