Aspergers101 Medical Vlog series looks at Sensory Processing. In this clip Adrienne Gaither, OTR, C-SIPT with the Autism Community Network, answers the question: Is Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) Treatable?
The Autism Community Network is located in San Antonio, Texas USA with an emphasis on collaboration with autism service providers, early diagnosis, and providing services to underserved young children and their families.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Dr. Temple Grandin: Discipline is Key - October 20, 2017
- Raeme Bosquez-Greer - October 19, 2017
- An Aspergers101 Exclusive… - October 18, 2017
- Choosing Your Child Over the Judgement of Others - October 17, 2017
- Aspergers and Sensitivity to Color: Interior Designer Focuses on Interiors for Those with Autism - October 3, 2017