The Autistic Mind is different in both function and anatomy.
Understanding the function of the Autistic Brain may help you understand, or explain, the different behaviors exhibited by someone with Aspergers Syndrome. In this edition of Top of The Spectrum News doctors reveal studies proving the importance of therapy, explaining that the autistic brain is different in both function and anatomy from a neuro-typical brain. In other words. . . it’s not bad behavior; Aspies are coming from a place of neurological difference. This is a great video clip to show to friends or family members who do not understand your Asperger childs ‘differences’.
The above is an excerpt from the documentary “Coping to Excelling: Solutions for School-Age Children Diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism or Aspergers Syndrome”
Medical Overview of HF Autism or Asperger Syndrome
Latest posts by yusuf (see all)
- Effects of Bullying: Dr. Tony Attwood - November 9, 2018
- Sprinkling Interests throughout the Day - March 28, 2018
- Aspergers Syndrome: The Challenge of Reading Facial Expressions - February 20, 2018
- AuTalkz - February 19, 2018
- Is Higher Education Ready to Support Students with Asperger’s Disorder? ~ Part 2 - May 30, 2017