Aspergers101 is helping to safely put those with Autism/Aspergers behind the wheel!
Working with the Texas DPS, Dr. Temple Grandin, and our State Legislature (R-Lyle Larson), Aspergers101 has begun a 2-year initiative titled: “Driving Safely with Autism/Aspergers Syndrome”. This project involves marketing the new Texas drivers license restriction code: Communication Impediment with a Peace Officer, and implementing changes that will enhance communication/understanding between the law and a person with Autism/Asperger Syndrome or other communication impediments.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- How I Overcome Obstacles with ASD and Steps How You Can as Well - February 23, 2018
- Dr. Temple Grandin: Practice Prior to Drivers Ed - February 21, 2018
- Reading Facial Expressions is Important for Social Success - February 16, 2018
- Ridgefield Resident Shares Journey with Asperger’s Syndrome in New Book - February 13, 2018
- Decreasing Neurological Stress - February 12, 2018