Aspergers101 is helping to safely put those with Autism/Aspergers behind the wheel!
Working with the Texas DPS, Dr. Temple Grandin, and our State Legislature (R-Lyle Larson), Aspergers101 has begun a 2-year initiative titled: “Driving Safely with Autism/Aspergers Syndrome”. This project involves marketing the new Texas drivers license restriction code: Communication Impediment with a Peace Officer, and implementing changes that will enhance communication/understanding between the law and a person with Autism/Asperger Syndrome or other communication impediments.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Asperger Syndrome From Diagnosis to Independence Part 2: Social Development - September 22, 2017
- Asperger Syndrome: From Diagnosis to Independence - September 15, 2017
- Getting an ASD Diagnosis in Elementary School: A Crucial Window of Time - September 8, 2017
- Interview with the Writer of TV Series “Asperger’s High” - August 30, 2017
- Temple Grandin Explains: Choosing the Right Job for People with ASD - August 29, 2017