Aspergers101 is helping to safely put those with Autism/Aspergers behind the wheel!
Working with the Texas DPS, Dr. Temple Grandin, and our State Legislature (R-Lyle Larson), Aspergers101 has begun a 2-year initiative titled: “Driving Safely with Autism/Aspergers Syndrome”. This project involves marketing the new Texas drivers license restriction code: Communication Impediment with a Peace Officer, and implementing changes that will enhance communication/understanding between the law and a person with Autism/Asperger Syndrome or other communication impediments.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Beginning School: My Sensory Overloads - March 23, 2017
- Academic and Campus Accommodations for College with Aspergers - March 21, 2017
- Finding the Functions of Behavior in ASD Children - March 16, 2017
- Kindness - March 15, 2017
- Consistency is Comfort – Aspergers Family Relationships - March 3, 2017