Aspergers101 is helping to safely put those with Autism/Aspergers behind the wheel!
Working with the Texas DPS, Dr. Temple Grandin, and our State Legislature (R-Lyle Larson), Aspergers101 has begun a 2-year initiative titled: “Driving Safely with Autism/Aspergers Syndrome”. This project involves marketing the new Texas drivers license restriction code: Communication Impediment with a Peace Officer, and implementing changes that will enhance communication/understanding between the law and a person with Autism/Asperger Syndrome or other communication impediments.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Aspergers and Driving Judgment – Planning to Make it Clear - July 25, 2017
- College Tips and Tricks Essential for Those with Aspergers - July 21, 2017
- 8 Pieces of Advice on Parenting Asperger’s From Dr. Tony Attwood - July 17, 2017
- School Bullying and Aspergers in Middle School: Know Your Legal Rights - June 29, 2017
- Born into Aspergers - June 28, 2017