The following two tabs change content below.
After an extensive career broadcast marketing, Jennifer and her husband searched for answers when their oldest son hit the kinder years with great difficultly. After finally learning that their oldest son had Aspergers Syndrome, she left her career in television and became a full time mother to both of her sons. Jennifer elicited the participation of her sons and together they produced several independent programs including a children’s animated series titled Ameriquest Kids (now distributed by Landmark Media) as well as her documentary and book titled, Coping to Excelling: Solutions for school-age children diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism or Aspergers Syndrome. The need for more information encouraged Jennifer to elicit a team of autism experts to provide weekly, original content to a website free to anyone seeking to live their best under the diagnosis of High-Functioning Autism/Aspergers Syndrome… appropriately titled: Aspergers101.com.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Autism in the workforce: I am Autistic, I am not broken - October 15, 2019
- TONIGHT! Aspergers101 Facebook Live-Streaming Series - October 14, 2019
- A Life In Paint: How One Adult With Asperger’s Found His Place in the World Through Art - October 10, 2019
- The Less Traveled Path to Christ: Families, Autism and the Church Today - September 18, 2019
- The Less Traveled Path to Christ: Families, Autism and the Church Today - September 16, 2019