Suspect Autism or Asperger Syndrome?
Tonight at 7pm (CST), we continue to offer you our year-end giving of information with the Aspergers101 Facebook Live-streaming Series! Tonight’s topic is one you might want to share with someone suspecting they, or their child, might have a form of Autism or Asperger Syndrome. It is as important to know one way or the other. Our guest speaker is Dr. Berenice de la Cruz, will she offers an overview and insight into the signs of autism. Additionally we will offer downloadables….there is no charge for admission! Just go to the Aspergers101 Facebook Page at 7pm (CST) tonight.
What: Suspect Autism or Asperger Syndrome?
When: TONIGHT! 7p (CST) Monday October 21st
Why: Do you suspect someone you love has autism or Asperger Syndrome? This pre-recorded program explores the signs, the medical explanation, and the hardwired facts. Topics discussed will be the importance of diagnosis, grief, and moving forward with awareness. Hosted by Jennifer Allen & son Samuel Allen, Co-founders of Aspergers101. Special guest: Dr. Berenice de la Cruz, Ph.D., BCBA-D (runtime 1:31:18) Panel discussion follows.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Preparing the Autistic Driver for the Road: A Look at Motor Skills - November 22, 2019
- Respecting Neurological Differences and Decreasing Stress for the ASD Student in Class - November 21, 2019
- Free 4 You: Driving With Autism webinar kicks off Thursday - November 19, 2019
- The Sibling(s): Born Into An ASD World - November 8, 2019
- Aspergers101 presents: Dr. Temple Grandin Tips for Interviewing Success - November 7, 2019