The following two tabs change content below.
After an extensive career broadcast marketing, Jennifer and her husband searched for answers when their oldest son hit the kinder years with great difficultly. After finally learning that their oldest son had Aspergers Syndrome, she left her career in television and became a full time mother to both of her sons. Jennifer elicited the participation of her sons and together they produced several independent programs including a children’s animated series titled Ameriquest Kids (now distributed by Landmark Media) as well as her documentary and book titled, Coping to Excelling: Solutions for school-age children diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism or Aspergers Syndrome. The need for more information encouraged Jennifer to elicit a team of autism experts to provide weekly, original content to a website free to anyone seeking to live their best under the diagnosis of High-Functioning Autism/Aspergers Syndrome… appropriately titled: Aspergers101.com.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- To Change Unwanted Behavior in ASD Children You Have to Find its Purpose - September 21, 2018
- Lessons Learned from Kids with Diverse Abilities - September 20, 2018
- Challenging Behaviors and Appropriate Skills in ABA Explained - September 13, 2018
- Aspergers 101 FAQ has launched! - September 10, 2018
- Diminishing Your ASD Child’s Social Anxiety - September 10, 2018