The following two tabs change content below.
After an extensive career broadcast marketing, Jennifer and her husband searched for answers when their oldest son hit the kinder years with great difficultly. After finally learning that their oldest son had Aspergers Syndrome, she left her career in television and became a full time mother to both of her sons. Jennifer elicited the participation of her sons and together they produced several independent programs including a children’s animated series titled Ameriquest Kids (now distributed by Landmark Media) as well as her documentary and book titled, Coping to Excelling: Solutions for school-age children diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism or Aspergers Syndrome. The need for more information encouraged Jennifer to elicit a team of autism experts to provide weekly, original content to a website free to anyone seeking to live their best under the diagnosis of High-Functioning Autism/Aspergers Syndrome… appropriately titled: Aspergers101.com.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Aspergers and Driving Judgment – Planning to Make it Clear - July 25, 2017
- College Tips and Tricks Essential for Those with Aspergers - July 21, 2017
- 8 Pieces of Advice on Parenting Asperger’s From Dr. Tony Attwood - July 17, 2017
- School Bullying and Aspergers in Middle School: Know Your Legal Rights - June 29, 2017
- Born into Aspergers - June 28, 2017