If you haven’t seen it, here is “Asperger’s High”, a mock drama situated around a fictitious sitcom as seen on youtube.
Sam and Jennifer interview its very talented co-writer and actress, Leslie Tsina, below. Tsina talks about the making of the mock drama “Aspergers High” with some behind-the-scene tidbits, reactions from the autism community and her future projects.
Jason Axinn, our director:
Ben Siemon www.bensiemon.com/twitter: @benjaminjs
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Parenting Styles to Support Children into an Independent Adulthood - September 24, 2018
- To Change Unwanted Behavior in ASD Children You Have to Find its Purpose - September 21, 2018
- Lessons Learned from Kids with Diverse Abilities - September 20, 2018
- Challenging Behaviors and Appropriate Skills in ABA Explained - September 13, 2018
- Aspergers 101 FAQ has launched! - September 10, 2018