If you haven’t seen it, here is “Asperger’s High”, a mock drama situated around a fictitious sitcom as seen on youtube.
Sam and Jennifer interview its very talented co-writer and actress, Leslie Tsina, below. Tsina talks about the making of the mock drama “Aspergers High” with some behind-the-scene tidbits, reactions from the autism community and her future projects.
Jason Axinn, our director:
Ben Siemon www.bensiemon.com/twitter: @benjaminjs
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Aspergers101 Training for Parents - February 14, 2019
- Asperger Syndrome From Diagnosis to Independence Part 1: Diagnosis - February 1, 2019
- UNDERSTANDING HIGH-FUNCTIONING AUTISM/ASPERGER SYNDROME - January 28, 2019
- Temple Grandin Explains: Choosing the Right Job for People with ASD - January 21, 2019
- An Interview with the Author of Overcoming the Odds: A New Book About the Journey with Aspergers as a Young Black Man - January 18, 2019