If you haven’t seen it, here is “Asperger’s High”, a mock drama situated around a fictitious sitcom as seen on youtube.
Sam and Jennifer interview its very talented co-writer and actress, Leslie Tsina, below. Tsina talks about the making of the mock drama “Aspergers High” with some behind-the-scene tidbits, reactions from the autism community and her future projects.
Jason Axinn, our director:
Ben Siemon www.bensiemon.com/twitter: @benjaminjs
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Aspergers and Sensitivity to Color: Interior Designer Focuses on Interiors for Those with Autism - October 3, 2017
- Asperger Syndrome: Independent Living - September 26, 2017
- Asperger Syndrome From Diagnosis to Independence Part 2: Social Development - September 22, 2017
- Asperger Syndrome From Diagnosis to Independence Part 1: Diagnosis - September 15, 2017
- Getting an ASD Diagnosis in Elementary School: A Crucial Window of Time - September 8, 2017