Are you ready for a treat? How about Eustcia Cutler (The amazing mother of Dr. Temple Grandin) interviewing Dr. Tony Attwood (premiere Psychologist specializing in Asperger Syndrome) discussing all things High-Functioning Autism and Aspergers! Though you will have just a couple of short steps to access the free interview…it’s well worth it as you receive over 2 hours of knowledge back and forth from these two experienced leaders in the field of Autism today.
Overview: Eustacia Cutler offers a series of webinars free to anyone wanting to gain knowledge on raising a child on the Autism Spectrum. She titles her interviews…Conversations with Eustacia Cutler and believe me, if there is anyone who know about successfully raising a child against all odds….it is Ms. Cutler. We share a link to the interview below as well as to her website here: Temple Grandin Eustacia Cutler Autism Fund.
Eustacia’s Guest: Tony Attwood is well known for sharing his knowledge of Aspergers Syndrome. He has an Honors degree in Psychology from the University of Hull, Masters degree in Clinical Psychology from the University of Surrey and a PhD from the University of London. He is currently adjunct Associate Professor at Griffith University in Queensland.
Listen to the conversation here:
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- New Law Protects Texas Drivers diagnosed with Autism or Hearing Impairment - August 21, 2019
- Samuel Allen Honored at Texas State Capitol - August 16, 2019
- What causes Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)? - August 6, 2019
- The Path Less Traveled: Families, Autism, and the Church Today - July 31, 2019
- Meet Maverick: Changing the Trajectory of Mental Health - July 29, 2019