by Lynette Vega, SBG San Antonio Monday, November 18th 2019
WOAI News 4- San Antonio
SAN ANTONIO — An initiative in Texas is creating safer interactions between law enforcement and those on the autism spectrum. It’s called the Texas Driving With Autism Initiative and a free webinar will be held for the public to learn more about it.
To register for the free webinar, CLICK HERE.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Give the Gift of Information! - December 7, 2019
- What If It Snowed In San Antonio? - December 6, 2019
- Apart From the Crowd: Isolation in the Early Years of Diagnosis - December 4, 2019
- Temple Grandin Explains: Choosing the Right Job for People with ASD - December 3, 2019
- From Aspergers101… - November 28, 2019