Our dedicated and passionate founder and CEO, Jennifer Allen, was awarded the Health and Wellness Volunteer of the Year Award at the San Antonio United Way VOYA Awards. Her efforts, drive, and unendingly giving heart have made amazing progresses for our city and the Aspergers community at large, and we are so thankful to be on this journey with her.
Jennifer accepted this incredible honor at the VOYA Awards ceremony on May 17th, 2016.
Latest posts by Gabriela Lemos (see all)
- Interests can serve as calming mechanisms for the brain with Aspergers - November 18, 2019
- WEBINAR: Driving with Autism Texas Initiative - November 14, 2019
- Q & A with Dwayne Dixon at VSW Productions - November 13, 2019
- Teen’s Inspiring Video Shows How He Overcame Autism Odds - November 1, 2019
- Sensory Overload at School: Insights From a Teacher - October 28, 2019