Our dedicated and passionate founder and CEO, Jennifer Allen, was awarded the Health and Wellness Volunteer of the Year Award at the San Antonio United Way VOYA Awards. Her efforts, drive, and unendingly giving heart have made amazing progresses for our city and the Aspergers community at large, and we are so thankful to be on this journey with her.
Jennifer accepted this incredible honor at the VOYA Awards ceremony on May 17th, 2016.
Latest posts by Gabriela Lemos (see all)
- College with Asperger’s: 7 Benchmarks for Effective Support on Campus - October 24, 2017
- Aspergers Drivers Can Use Their Detail-Oriented Thinking for Challenging Situations - September 21, 2017
- Friendship with Autism and Different Peer Groups - September 19, 2017
- The Aspergers Driver and Keeping Focus - September 5, 2017
- 4 Tips for Drivers with Aspergers to Get Comfortable Before They Hit the Road - August 10, 2017