As part of our continued segment on Employment in partnership with ASTEP, today we bring you a sample of ASTEP’s training offerings for Employers.
Seeking employment is a crucial topic for those with Aspergers and High Functioning Autism. ASTEP offers critical tools, tips, and training for both employers hiring potential employees with Aspergers, and for those on the spectrum searching for employment.
It is important to prepare yourself for the workplace, and the initial interview. By understanding the view of the employer, you can collect a set of skills and information that will help you become a desirable employee to the place of work you are applying, and a successful sustained work-life.
It is also crucial for employers to have the knowledge and tools necessary in fully utilizing and incorporating their employees with Aspergers or High Functioning Autism.
Read our previous blog on tips for asking questions in interviews from ASTEP, and watch this enlightening video that highlights the training procedures for employers in recognizing workplace diversity and those with Asperger Syndrome.
Click on the video below to view a sample of ASTEP’s training offerings:
After training, ASTEP will guide you through the recruitment process of job candidates with AS/HFA. ASTEP’s partnerships with programs and service providers nationwide will allow your company to find candidates most suited for your workplace.
To learn more about training opportunities with ASTEP, contact us at 212-839-0030, or email email@example.com.
You can view the original post from ASTEP here.
Latest posts by Gabriela Lemos (see all)
- Understanding and Managing Sensory Issues While Driving - May 10, 2017
- Autism in the Workplace: ‘Always thought you were a bit weird’ - April 4, 2017
- Employment Resources for College Students with Disabilities - March 13, 2017
- How to Have a Successful Interview with Aspergers: Tips for Asking Questions - March 6, 2017
- Training for Employers on Workplace Diversity and Asperger Syndrome - February 27, 2017