Each person diagnosed with Autism/Aspergers Syndrome is uniquely different and typically gifted with a special area of interest or talent. Aspergers101.org would like to celebrate those with Autism by spotlighting a picture (you provide) depicting them in their element.
Today we spotlight Nikki Jeanette who enjoys combining the love of drawing with her desire to show a day in the life of living with autism. Nikki created a comic strip series she titled: “AuTalkz”.
You can find more of Nikki’s work AuTalkz here .
Want to get featured on Celebrating the Uniqueness of Autism? Send us a picture, with a brief description, depicting your talent or taking part in your specific area of interest. We will post on your picture on Aspergers101.org and possibility feature independently across our social media sites! Go to Celebrating the Uniqueness of Autism for more information!
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- The Less Traveled Path to Christ: Families, Autism and the Church Today - September 18, 2019
- The Less Traveled Path to Christ: Families, Autism and the Church Today - September 16, 2019
- Ultimate Guide: Understanding High-Functioning Autism & Aspergers Syndrome - September 13, 2019
- 24 Surprising Physical Symptoms of Anxiety - September 5, 2019
- Families and School Working Together to Support Children with Asperger Syndrome - August 29, 2019