Aspergers101 continues the Medical Vlog series on Sensory Processing. In this clip Adrienne Gaither, OTR, C-SIPT with the Autism Community Network, answers the question: What are the Symptoms of Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)?
The Autism Community Network is located in San Antonio, Texas USA with an emphasis on collaboration with autism service providers, early diagnosis, and providing services to underserved young children and their families.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- 24 Surprising Physical Symptoms of Anxiety - April 19, 2018
- Being Sensitive Towards the Siblings of ASD Children - April 16, 2018
- Pets and Asperger Syndrome - April 13, 2018
- Peter Thiel: Asperger’s can be a big advantage in Silicon Valley - April 12, 2018
- The Pathways to Diagnosis - April 10, 2018