Aspergers101 continues the Medical Vlog series on Sensory Processing. In this clip Adrienne Gaither, OTR, C-SIPT with the Autism Community Network, answers the question: What are the Symptoms of Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)?
The Autism Community Network is located in San Antonio, Texas USA with an emphasis on collaboration with autism service providers, early diagnosis, and providing services to underserved young children and their families.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Born into Aspergers - November 16, 2017
- Meet Grant: The Jigsaw Giraffe! - November 13, 2017
- Top of the Spectrum News: Meltdowns - November 10, 2017
- Temple Grandin Explains: Choosing the Right Job for People with ASD - November 9, 2017
- Star opens up about son’s Aspergers Syndrome - November 7, 2017