Aspergers101 continues the Medical Vlog series on Sensory Processing. In this clip Adrienne Gaither, OTR, C-SIPT with the Autism Community Network, answers the question: What are the Symptoms of Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)?
The Autism Community Network is located in San Antonio, Texas USA with an emphasis on collaboration with autism service providers, early diagnosis, and providing services to underserved young children and their families.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Sensory Processing Disorder Explained - June 18, 2018
- Asperger Syndrome: Independent Living - June 4, 2018
- Autism and My Path Through Life: Presented by Dr. Temple Grandin - May 24, 2018
- Top of the Spectrum News: Meltdowns - May 22, 2018
- Ode to the Special Needs Mom - May 21, 2018