Aspergers101 continues the Medical Vlog series on Sensory Processing. In this clip Adrienne Gaither, OTR, C-SIPT with the Autism Community Network, answers the question: What are the Symptoms of Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)?
The Autism Community Network is located in San Antonio, Texas USA with an emphasis on collaboration with autism service providers, early diagnosis, and providing services to underserved young children and their families.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Maverick Crawford III – Beating the Odds for Success - May 24, 2019
- Social Skills and College for Students with Aspergers Syndrome - May 21, 2019
- How is Autism Diagnosed? Part One - May 20, 2019
- Aspergers and Driving Judgment – Planning to Make it Clear - May 15, 2019
- Suspect Aspergers? - May 14, 2019