Aspergers101 continues the Medical Vlog series on Sensory Processing. In this clip Adrienne Gaither, OTR, C-SIPT with the Autism Community Network, answers the question: What are the Symptoms of Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)?
The Autism Community Network is located in San Antonio, Texas USA with an emphasis on collaboration with autism service providers, early diagnosis, and providing services to underserved young children and their families.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Being Sensitive Towards the Siblings of ASD Children - March 29, 2017
- 7 Guideliness of Defining Characteristics of ABA - March 28, 2017
- Beginning School: My Sensory Overloads - March 23, 2017
- Academic and Campus Accommodations for College with Aspergers - March 21, 2017
- Finding the Functions of Behavior in ASD Children - March 16, 2017