Aspergers101 continues the Medical Vlog series on Sensory Processing. In this clip Adrienne Gaither, OTR, C-SIPT with the Autism Community Network, answers the question: What are the Symptoms of Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)?
The Autism Community Network is located in San Antonio, Texas USA with an emphasis on collaboration with autism service providers, early diagnosis, and providing services to underserved young children and their families.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Aspergers and Driving Judgment – Planning to Make it Clear - July 25, 2017
- College Tips and Tricks Essential for Those with Aspergers - July 21, 2017
- 8 Pieces of Advice on Parenting Asperger’s From Dr. Tony Attwood - July 17, 2017
- School Bullying and Aspergers in Middle School: Know Your Legal Rights - June 29, 2017
- Born into Aspergers - June 28, 2017