Aspergers101 continues the Medical Vlog series on Sensory Processing. In this clip Adrienne Gaither, OTR, C-SIPT with the Autism Community Network, answers the question: What are the Symptoms of Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)?
The Autism Community Network is located in San Antonio, Texas USA with an emphasis on collaboration with autism service providers, early diagnosis, and providing services to underserved young children and their families.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Counteracting Anxiety, Depression, and Social Withdrawal in College - July 17, 2019
- Managing the Crushing Blow of Disappointment & Lies - July 8, 2019
- Does My Child Have Asperger Syndrome? - June 27, 2019
- Tips for the Asperger Driver When Being Pulled Over by an Officer - June 13, 2019
- AS101 Training for Employers - June 10, 2019