Guest(s): Herb Allen
Situations and triggers that may cause classroom meltdowns and insights into some avoidance techniques are discussed in this Top of the Spectrum News segment.
The following two tabs change content below.
After an extensive career broadcast marketing, Jennifer and her husband searched for answers when their oldest son hit the kinder years with great difficultly. After finally learning that their oldest son had Aspergers Syndrome, she left her career in television and became a full time mother to both of her sons. Jennifer elicited the participation of her sons and together they produced several independent programs including a children’s animated series titled Ameriquest Kids (now distributed by Landmark Media) as well as her documentary and book titled, Coping to Excelling: Solutions for school-age children diagnosed with High-Functioning Autism or Aspergers Syndrome. The need for more information encouraged Jennifer to elicit a team of autism experts to provide weekly, original content to a website free to anyone seeking to live their best under the diagnosis of High-Functioning Autism/Aspergers Syndrome… appropriately titled: Aspergers101.com.
Latest posts by Jennifer Allen (see all)
- Offering ASD Students Choice to Increase Academic Success - February 20, 2019
- Aspergers101 Training for Parents - February 14, 2019
- Asperger Syndrome From Diagnosis to Independence Part 1: Diagnosis - February 1, 2019
- UNDERSTANDING HIGH-FUNCTIONING AUTISM/ASPERGER SYNDROME - January 28, 2019
- Temple Grandin Explains: Choosing the Right Job for People with ASD - January 21, 2019